MikeLand Aussie StarMade Server

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2

Looking for the best StarMade server in Australia? You've come to the right place!

We have an auto-restart feature - if the server crashes for any reason, it'll automatically restart within 60 seconds :)

We offer the purchase of 50 Million in game credits for a small fee of $5 AUD
    You also can get 1 Million credits for each time you vote for Mikeland StarMade on starmade-servers.com !

Running on dedicated hardware in Sydney, Australia.
    Intel Xeon E3 1230 V2 3.3Ghz
    32GB DDR3 ECC RAM
    3x 128GB SSD's, 1x 2TB SATA
    Debian x64 (no - not a VPS !)
    Fast fibre connection
    Advanced DDoS protection
    Large existing Minecraft community with forums, wiki, IRC and Teamspeak servers.
    Custom Pirate Fleet

We are well experienced in dealing with trolls, griefers and general pests. We will actively monitor and take action to remove antisocial and disruptive players in order to keep the server a fun and enjoyable environment.

Web : Mikeland StarMade Page
    IRC : irc.sheen.id.au - or join using a browser
    Teamspeak : teamspeak.sheen.id.au
    Forums : Mikeland StarMade Forum

Check out our gallery : Ships Gallery

***EDIT: Whitelist removed!

Last edited:
    Reactions: JimmyJamba
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    how do you replay in the post do you have to sign up to mikelands servers

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    K10wN your server doesn't have a lot of people active when I am and I live in Australia and it is also the 7th highest on the server list

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    K10wN your server doesn't have a lot of people active when I am and I live in Australia and it is also the 7th highest on the server list
    That sounds a little like an accusation of sorts. Our ranking is legit. We were the 17th server to make a listing on starmade-servers.com and all those listed before us are now defunct. We are the longest serving server, and have a high rank due to this and other factors (starmade-servers.com boosts server rankings based on "achievements" for the listing - all this information is available on their site).

We've now removed the whitelist and anyone can join. I hope to see some new players on soon!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    As soon as I can play online, this is going to be my server!

Rural Aussie internet sucks, so hard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree with you Crusade internet that in Australia that isn't in the major cities is slow unless it is school internet that is fast[DOUBLEPOST=1412594714,1412594680][/DOUBLEPOST]It is a good idea to allow anyone to join you will get a lot more people