Mechs: Walking, Mining, and combat

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I'd like to see the ability to make Mechs, for walking around on planets, allowing quicker mining and defense of the planet.

There could be joint blocks, that define where a limb bends at.

Frankly that is as much detail as i can think of! Leave your own ideas :D

Reaction score
    take a 30 minute speech and personally if i could talk with schema on this personally i whould be able to put them forth better

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    This is a good idea, but the \"Joint\" block idea needs a bit more detail in my opinion, for example, there could be \"Wrist Joint Blocks\" at which point you mechs hand could rotate, being used via the up and down arrow key to rotate the arm vertically, and A grasper joint, for a hand that could grab individual blocks, and put them down in a differant position. Elbow joints could be even more useful, because you would be able to right yourself should you fall. Knee joints for walking could be used via the directional keys, and ankle joints for extended mobility, being able to climb up hills ect. Neck joints will be the last joint I will mention, being used via the arrow keys, left and right to turn the head sideways for improved visability. Tools could be used by these mechs to make mining ect. more realistic, all of this is not as such nessissery, but would be nice in later game play.

Thanks for reading, Tilbo

EDIT the controls may be a bit hard, so you guys can put down what you would like under neath

Reaction score
    i would say: with the neck joint, you could have something like hold down shift and move the mouse to move your head. and also, with the righting yourself after falling, you could have it so that when you press c, there is an animation of your arms pushing of the ground.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Or with the mouse it rotates the neck joint full stop, like it was just a turret ?