McCloudCorp's next Contest!

Read the story first to know what these votes mean!

• Join!

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • Fight!

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    The comic.png The comic 2.png
    The comic 3.png

If you made it to the end of my poorly-made comic, congratulations! You won some cake.

Crappy MS Paint comic aside, this contest is essentially a two-fold contest:

Contest A is a contest that is pro-Illuminati (JOIN).
    Contest B is a contest that is anti-Illuminati (FIGHT).
    The ships must meet the criteria listed in the comic. (Anything unspecified is allowed.)

Both sides will have their own 1st place as well as a combined 1st place.

As before, the description must include the ship's name, a download link, and a short list of armaments. For this contest, it must also mention which faction (Illuminati or Rebels) it was made for.

Also, you can create ships for both sides. And if you don't submit a ship (or even if you do), please cast your vote at the top of the page.

The voting and submitting will end on May 14th (unless the site has issues).

Tired.png Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to bed. I'm typing this at 3 AM, and I'm going to regret staying up this late when I wake up tomorrow morning.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, I'm lost. Is this a contest about making ships, or missiles? It says missiles and bombs at the top, then asks for ships with armaments below. So confused... If you want missiles, I can do missiles. I just can't understand putting additional weapons on a single use weapon though.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ok, I'm lost. Is this a contest about making ships, or missiles? It says missiles and bombs at the top, then asks for ships with armaments below. So confused... If you want missiles, I can do missiles. I just can't understand putting additional weapons on a single use weapon though.
    Seems like the original idea was missiles but now it's ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    Let me clarify: The bombs were just an intro. The REAL contest (thanks to Mr. One-Eye over there :mad:) is Pro-Illuminati VS Anti-Illuminati.

Should have clarified that. That was entirely my fault. Should have waited until at least noon the next day. That was a mistake on my end. Really should have made it clearer.... Sorry... Sorry... Sorry...
    Embarrased.png Yikes...
    [DOUBLEPOST=1461809931,1461809657][/DOUBLEPOST]
    The shit? Are you Ashton Kutcher? Am I being punk'd?
    If you must know, this idea originated from one of my favorite Minecraft mods, Rival Rebels. Click this link to check it out.
    RIVAL REBELS
    If you don't feel like following that link, allow me to give you the short version: Rodol Phito created a mod that turns MC into a crazy FPS with overpowered guns, nukes, and mechs. In his promo videos, he and his team of rebels fight off the Illuminati.

This is more of a contest to see if you'd join the "Triangle Gang" or fight against the 1%

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    You know what? Forget this contest. I'm calling it off. The reason? Bad timing on my end. I started this just before the fleets contest began. Stupid.png

I have got to work on my timing...

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I just hope that the other two people who followed this thread so diligently will get the message.

Then again, if by some miracle they do submit entries you'll have an easy time picking the first and second place winners.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Purchased!
    Hey, while you're here, why not check out my start-up ship company, McCloudCorp?
    McCloudCorp.png
    I'm currently producing a line of Space Police ships, complete with black-&-white color scheme and blinking lights.

Last edited: