Maverick [WIP] Advice wanted

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen

Front of the ship is on the left

As you can see its a very large ship 450 meters long 150 meters wide and 100 meters tall

I want advice on decoration on the outside because i usually add those details and decoration last i also want room ideas for the interior. Other tips are also welcome

I think its going to be a warship but have a large hanger

I will be updating it later on

Reaction score
    I would add lights, a secondary colored hull, and accent hull colors, what ever your color scheme is would decide what colors you want to use. So far the shape of your ship looks very cool!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would add lights, a secondary colored hull, and accent hull colors, what ever your color scheme is would decide what colors you want to use. So far the shape of your ship looks very cool!
    Thanks i will keep working on it.

Reaction score
    I'd disable the green symmetry plane and build the ventral part shorter (move the slope farther back), as well as maybe smaller in height.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Might be to late for some of those things but ill try a few see if it looks nice but thanks for the advice

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Front of the ship is on the left

As you can see its a very large ship 450 meters long 150 meters wide and 100 meters tall

I want advice on decoration on the outside because i usually add those details and decoration last i also want room ideas for the interior. Other tips are also welcome

I think its going to be a warship but have a large hanger

I will be updating it later on
    Update

Added engines worked on hull no systems beside engines and power so all changes besides the systems are mostly obvious.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Smoothed out hull and added front part of the ship, The only system was shields shields. I will add finishing touches outside later that is also when i will be doing asymmetrical parts of it too.

Some stats

Length 602
    Width 163
    Height 143
    Shields 1.7646123E7?
    Mass 134747.5

Reactions: jzimmerman4
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Added color more weapons but need to redo wedges finishing outside but might add more

Reactions: Top 4ce