Mature Builder

Reaction score
    Hello Everyone,

My name is JimmyJamba but you can call me Jimmy if you'd like. I'm a 30 something year old living in Canada. I've been playing this game now for a couple months now and am quite addicted to it. I'm a fairly serious console Call of Duty/FPS player and have basically become fed up with being angry at a videogame I'm "supposed" to enjoy. I've found building ships in Starmade to be quite theraputic and relaxing.

Been playing mostly singleplayer, creating my ships and sharing them here on the forums. I'd like to delve a little deeper into the multiplayer/faction aspect of the game. I'm looking to join a nice peaceful(mostly) server and/or faction to help build ships for a fleet. I've learnt quite a bit from building ships on my own, but I'm sure would also greatly benefit from building alongside some the other great builders I've seen in the community.

I'm hesitant to start joining random servers listed on the site, or other websites mostly because I'm interested in playing with people closer to me in age and maturity level. Not interested in the drama, griefing, trolling and all that nasty stuff that goes on in the anonymous world of the internet.

If you either know of a good server, or administrate one that you would like to have me on. Drop me a PM or reply on here. I would love to hear from you!

JimmyJamba

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Jimmy!
    My name is Art in Music and I am second in command of the Thelenesian Emprie. I have been building some conceptual ships recently and will be uploading some *.sment\'s to the site some time soon. We are currently a faction on the PR server, but it sounds like we may be branching out to be a multi-server faction in the future. While we do wage war with other factions, we need people for all sorts of jobs and we can gauruntee all the materials and supplies you\'d need to do you building, as well as general safety. When I get the chance, I will update this message with the IP of the server and you should be able to further contact me if you are interested in joining us. The majority of us use TeamSpeak while in game as well, so you\'d be incouraged--if not required--to join us there.

Edit: The IP of the PR server is starmade.pr-gaming.net:4242

Happy Friday, Art.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I might be interested in looking for builders for the server I am preparing. Keep in mind it will be a hardcore RP server though, and that isn\'t for everybody. However, even if you just want to help build ships for the various factions, we can discuss it further. There are several things I require of ships, mainly an ability to build nice interiors for them while keeping them functional.

Reaction score
    Hello Jimmy :)

You could drop by on Windoom Starmade, we got some mature and helpful players around, and a pretty tight community at our forums: www.starmade.windoom.com

Windoom is more of a survival server though, there\'s a custom economy with some custom blocks like crystal wedges, and a fixed recipe system, so there\'s more than just building to it, for some people not really their cup of tea, but for others that give it a chance generally a fun place to play.

You can judge for yourself by visiting us, the IP is at the website I linked above!

Reaction score
    you can join my faction it\'s on the same server as Art in Music\'s faction is but we\'re a ship building/selling fac

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The best building server right now is SATURN.

If you like building, join SATURN. It is a white list only server, so griefers would have a harder time getting in.