Matt_Bradock Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Matt_Bradock

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT+1

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? At least 7-8 hours

How long have you been playing StarMade? Little over 3 years now.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? Survival/PvP, I like to build and pilot my ships personally.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I have the ability to observe issues and situations from multiple viewpoints, also, the ability to stay neutral and stick to reason instead of making a debate personal.
    I do play the game actively in survival mode, and also have a good relation to the community.

What are some of your weaknesses? Putting it bluntly, I have a low tolerance to stupidity, including, but not restricted to, making things personal INSTEAD of reasoning, denying the blindingly obvious, and trying to pass personal preference as universal truth (also, sticking to a flawed opinion or false knowledge even after repeatedly being refuted)

What motivates you to become a council member? I feel like most current Council members have become inactive and simply don't have either the time, or the motivation to actually do their work. I aim to correct that. I also feel like there is not enough feedback from people who actually play the game in survival and PvP instead of only building in creative mode.

How do you contribute to the community currently? Uploaded (and updating) several builds to the community content, I also try to provide bug reports and constructive criticism - ingame, I go out of my way and spend my own time and resources to help new players and provide help and advice to anyone if needed.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Personal Attack: Jun 5, 2015 (15 Warning Points)

Status
    Not open for further replies.