Master Fleet Engineering Catalogue

Reaction score
    As of writing, the Master Fleet Engineering catalogue consists of three classes:

- R-Class [WIP]
    The R-Class (Red Class) consists of craft specifically built for planetary warfare ie. dropships, bombers, tanks, transports.
    Red Class ships can be distinguished by their red/grey/black colour scheme.

- B-Class [COMING SOON]
    The B-Class (Blue Class) consists of craft specifically built for space warfare ie. cruisers, fighters, scouts, carriers.
    Blue Class ships can be distinguished by their blue/grey/black colour sheme.

- C-Class [COMING SOON]
    The C-Class (Civilian Class) consists of craft specifically built for everyday life and non-combat situations ie. salvage ships, cruisers, freight ships, transports.
    Civilian Class ships can be distinguished by their grey/black colour scheme.

R-Class

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    The dragonfly is an interesting, unique design. The hailfire looks fine.

However, the patriot seems a bit exposed for my taste

Reaction score
    The dragonfly is an interesting, unique design. The hailfire looks fine.

However, the patriot seems a bit exposed for my taste
    Thank you for your feedback. I want ship designs for Master Fleet Engineering to be fresh and unique.
    I do agree with you remark on the patriot. It was never built to be taken seriously though. I was just experimenting.

Any feedback, whether negative or positive, can help me create better ships down the line, so it is much appreciated!