Bug mass pasting when ctrl is pressed

Reaction score
    I am having an odd thing happen, it does not happen all the time but sometimes when i push the control key to change the orientation of a bock or to change the bock size, it just starts mass pasting even without pressing the mouse button just pushing control starts it. I had a huge battle trying to click undo faster than the paste could paste because i had to hold down control to get to the undo button which caused it to keep pasting even though I was clicking the undo button and not trying to paste. This stops as soon as I release the control key and only starts if I press the control key again so I am pretty sure it is not a sticky mouse button. If this is something i can get rid of in settings I could use some help figuring it out.

Reactions: therimmer96
    Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    • TwitchCon 2015
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Couple of guesses:
    1. Check your system's "accessibility" settings to see if you may have inadvertently enabled something which could trigger mouse clicks when the control key is pressed. (In Windows 7 this is now the "Ease of Access Center" control panel; not sure about other systems.)
    2. Check settings for any macro/hotkey software or mouse control software, such as for a gaming mouse.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This is a bug, I have had seen it for awhile on a few different PC's.