Mass Effect Systems Alliance Dreadnought

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    This ship is my pride and joy, after I finished my Systems Alliance cruiser I thought I'd tackle it's larger and more deadly cousin, the Dreadnought. The ship is approximately a kilometer long and completely empty, as I only just finished the Hull and the Engines.

Early WIP picture of it next to a WIP cruiser (cruiser is 666 meters)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Your cruiser is 666 metres? Oh God, that is a big cruiser. (Pun intended.)

Reactions: iPwn_
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Awesome ship on its own, but the fact that you built it off of an image is even more impressive. Props.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Looks pretty cool man. Nice job. But just to nit pick a little bit; the engines are wrong. Unless you aren't going for accuracy and more towards a personal reimagination. Only the frigate class ships like the Normandy for example, use the open "loops" at the back of the engines. Everything larger is just a solid beam between the two struts. Other than that looks good. Much larger ship than I would care to try and replicate.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Looks pretty cool man. Nice job. But just to nit pick a little bit; the engines are wrong. Unless you aren't going for accuracy and more towards a personal reimagination. Only the frigate class ships like the Normandy for example, use the open "loops" at the back of the engines. Everything larger is just a solid beam between the two struts. Other than that looks good. Much larger ship than I would care to try and replicate.
    You're absolutely right. The only images of the engines are rather poor so I decided to use the more detailed Normandy engines. It took a lot longer but I think it looks more professional.

Reactions: mojomikey123
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    You're absolutely right. The only images of the engines are rather poor so I decided to use the more detailed Normandy engines. It took a lot longer but I think it looks more professional.
    You do have a point there. And with a ship that large, it does make it a bit more personal to you as well which is cool.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Holy tits on a bull, I remember you posting the WIP on the old site, this just blew my expectations away. You ever want help with the interior, or if you don't mind having somebody else tackle it, let me know. ME is my kind of shit and I'm a pretty good interior builder.

Reaction score
    Sorry to be THAT guy but you have the wrong name :p

You actually built the Kilimanjaro. The Everest is the second largest one :p

Also amazing job... I'm trying to do my own version of the Everest and god does it take forever

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That's a pretty impressive ship you built there. My friend loves Mass Effect and he'd probably faint at the sight of this as its his favorite game.

Reaction score
    Wow, simply amazing. I made a Mass Effect Systems Alliance Cruiser way back a few months ago, was only prototype, but it was cool, if you and I would like to get together and work on projects I love Mass Effect enough to spend hours on end making replica ships like this one.

Reactions: Jerry_Brinefield
    Reaction score
    hey dude if you ever need help with weapon designs just let me know :cool:

~ owner of equinox weapon industries aka Prince shadow of equinox weapon industries