Markon Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Markon

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT Timezone (live in London)

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? I am online everyday on the forums and will be able to contribute to the council (at the least) every second day, otherwise every day.
    2 weeks from now I shall have exams and will probably only be able to come online 2-3 times a week for long discussions, and a few more times for short discussions.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I have been playing Starmade for almost 2 years now, having started in late April 2013.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I enjoy building infrastructures and bases and have done so for all the factions I have been in. I also enjoy managing finances, diplomacy, recruitment etc for my factions and have proven myself to be relatively capable at it and have thus risen to high ranks in most of my factions. I can play alone in a solo-faction, however I prefer being in a larger faction where I can help others, and they can help me if necessary.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I can listen to other ideas and think them through carefully, taking into account multiple viewpoints. I can be patient if there is an interesting argument and am willing to change my mind on an issue if I see that I am in the wrong.

What are some of your weaknesses? I despise racism and sexism and I am also often angered by unnecessary faction abuse that goes on this forum.

What motivates you to become a council member? I would like to be part of the council as I have seen this game improve A LOT over the years and I really enjoy playing it. I would feel honoured if I could, at least impartially, help to improve the game via discussions, debates etc which would help the staff to constantly improve (even more than they are now! (which is hard to believe as they are doing quite a good job)). I would like to represent multiple people's interests and help to develop this game, in branches such as 'role-play'

How do you contribute to the community currently? I am the elected leader of the great novgorod republic, the head of recruitment & finances and vice head of diplomacy at nova fleet dynamics.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.