Mariux Council App

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Robowl

Master Owl
    Reaction score
    Username Mariux

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): +2

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? Currently, that would be at least 5 hours a week, likely more, especially when summer vacation starts.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've started playing the game just after the Yogscast video on June 2013 and continued playing it without any longer breaks. I have nearly 1000 forum posts on the new site, not counting those on the old one.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I'm definitely a builder. I've been a part of Adimo ship builders since July or August (can't remember exactly) of 2013. I play survival every so-often, too, mostly to test new major survival-related game mechanics or help out my faction on servers.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? As I said, I've been playing the game for almost two years, so I have a good knowledge of the game and it's mechanics (which is very important to a ship builder). Also. I never turn faction politics into personal matters or have any double standards towards enemy factions just because they're not our allies (I'm a member of Lazarus Imperium). Lastly, I try to stay mature. Well, try.

What are some of your weaknesses? I'm not too good at teamwork. Also, I sometimes do before I think.

What motivates you to become a council member? I've had many, many nice moments being a part of Starmade forum community and I feel a duty to help out.

How do you contribute to the community currently? As I said, I am a builder, so I have contributed a rather large amounts of ships (30 to be exact, not counting variants of some of them) and I'm currently 11th most active author. Occasionally I also post in the game support section and help people on chat. I've also quite recently started a Youtube channel, which is mostly about Starmade.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

Status
    Not open for further replies.