map

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    hi all just downloaded this game from steam all seems to well but need help with map when I open the map there is only starter sec there are no galaxy's sec at all just the starter were I am ?

any help thx

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    OP may had entered a Tutorial sector. Or rather tutorial.

If you likes the tutorial [Likes me. Most tutorials are importants! But starmade's too complex, and glitchy. . So ;c!]. Then you can skip them.

What you needs to do is press ESC. Then go to Exit Tutorial. I would also suggest running through options to adjust the game so it can be at least playable in sense. I also recommends pressing J [Default key for pulling up all keys display information.]. Let it be there for reminders for few hours. Once you get comfortable understanding the controls. I suggest using Wikipedia if you're dedicated researcher too!

Because this game's tutorial is not perfectly cleaned out [Unfortunately!]. Be careful with that.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    OP may had entered a Tutorial sector. Or rather tutorial.

If you likes the tutorial [Likes me. Most tutorials are importants! But starmade's too complex, and glitchy. . So ;c!]. Then you can skip them.

What you needs to do is press ESC. Then go to Exit Tutorial. I would also suggest running through options to adjust the game so it can be at least playable in sense. I also recommends pressing J [Default key for pulling up all keys display information.]. Let it be there for reminders for few hours. Once you get comfortable understanding the controls. I suggest using Wikipedia if you're dedicated researcher too!

Because this game's tutorial is not perfectly cleaned out [Unfortunately!]. Be careful with that.
    thx again for reply but Not in tutorial at all.

all is working fine been into the tutorial gave me some good tips came out of that build my ship click on map nothing in there but starter sec no galaxys at all

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515892461

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Screenshots taken with F5 or F6(the latter is without the HUD) are stored directly within the installation folder.
    If you changed the installation settings in the launcher you should know yourself where the installation folder is.
    If you didn't do that, right click on StarMade's entry in the steam-library, click properties, 'local files', 'browse local files'.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Screenshots taken with F5 or F6(the latter is without the HUD) are stored directly within the installation folder.
    If you changed the installation settings in the launcher you should know yourself where the installation folder is.
    If you didn't do that, right click on StarMade's entry in the steam-library, click properties, 'local files', 'browse local files'.
    thank you found was looking for a file with screen shots on it but there just dumped in the installation file but found

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=515892461

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    looks like you somehow managed to have an old universe. reset your world and make sure the game is up to date, that should fix it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    looks like you somehow managed to have an old universe. reset your world and make sure the game is up to date, that should fix it.
    hi thx how do you reset world ? and have the game up to date v19431
    [DOUBLEPOST=1441912977,1441911337][/DOUBLEPOST]
    hi thx how do you reset world ? and have the game up to date v19431
    ok many thanks to all that helped what I did was deleted all files on steam reinstalled the game now working many thanks again