many ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Multiplayer options :

To set the maximum number of credits on the server.

Admins color red on players list and chatbox.

A checkbox to authorize the sale or not a block in the shop, only admins can see this box

A command to display a popup to the server

html or php homepage, if empty the base message

A force field that only you or a member of your faction can cross it should be built by putting force field generator on the side with a controller

flares (or use laser to destroy the missile, just down : )

Laser weapon, with controller that supports multiple models, pulsating, constant or long range.
    the laser can be overheated
    Put ice or ice crystals will slow down the overheating should be put against the beam generator

A module that uses a lot of energy to use thrusters to go high speed to escape fighting such

antigravity propulsion to allow the ship suspended above the ground on a planet such

Ship locks, for example a member joins a public faction which has a Titan ship type, it enters the ship, remove the module faction grabs the ship and leave the faction

Central computer to manage all docked turret (Ai turret manager?)

A new AI, the drone to the ship with one of the ship should follow a computer or dock module to link the ship that follows

Torpedo Radio-long distance

I will publish the topic when I have more ideas

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Admins using red would get confused with the red used for pirates.

Rather than a checkbox, using a item blacklist text file would be easier for server admins who want to manage the server without having to load up the game.

By HTML homepage, I assume you mean a MOTD popup that shows when a player joins a server. I agree as long as an option to disable HTML MOTD\'s. Other games that have HTML MOTD\'s, like TF2, end up with some server playing video ads in the MOTD.

A force field would be alright as long as there\'s a way to defeat it. If it does not block weapons, it might be fine.

Flares would be neat, though there is another thread floating around that focuses directly on heat-seeking missiles. This would be better posted there.

Laser being cooled by ice crystals sounds kinda gimmicky, and would end up with cluttered blocks for weapons. I suppose it\'d be okay if the overheating issue wasn\'t too bad until you started using a great deal of lasers packed together.

Module for high speeds sounds like a warp drive or similar, and might be better posted in the relevant threads.

AI suggestions deserve to be in their own threads due to the complexity of the topic. I believe both AI suggestions you made have a thread talking about similar ideas.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Laser being cooled by ice crystals sounds kinda gimmicky

This would add one more utility to ice and ice crystals.
    For example the simple ice shall use little by little as it melts but the ice crystals would be best to slow overheating

The \"door force field\" lets pass you\'r faction object etc.

Admins using red would get confused with the red used for pirates.

I not only talk about the player list with tab or in chat (pirates do not speak I think ...)

For laser they are acceptable just that the ice would improve greatly the cooling beam generator

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I not only talk about the player list with tab or in chat

I thought you meant the nav list, too. In that case, it could be alright. I still say another color would be better used, simply because if the color is carried over to the nav list, it wouldn\'t interfere. I don\'t know what colors are used, but maybe Cyan or Yellow if those are free, since they stand out.

The \"door force field\" lets pass you\'r faction object etc.

What I meant was, if it blocks enemy players and ships, but doesn\'t block weapon fire, it\'d be ok. If it blocks cannons, missiles, and lasers, people would end up using it as a second shield.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Force field be cool to create docking area for \"mother ship\" =)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Would it be possible if you could but in a warp drive wich can warp to different sectors?

As well I was wondering if you could put in a teleporter becuase im tired of getting stuck on the surface of planets because my ship is to heavy.