Man and Tumor Inc: A Space Frontier [factions|pvp|100 slots|dedicated|no whitelist]

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen

Man and Tumor Inc. Is a small, privately owned gaming community that has a broad scope of ideas, game servers, and potential. We currently specialize in Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Feed The Beast, and have a sister Minecraft server (frostgaming.com). We are bringing our community to StarMade in the form of our new server, A Man and His Tumor: A Space Frontier.

IP: server.tonythebean.com:25501

TeamSpeak: currently down

Forums: forum.tonythebean.com

Our Rules...

1. Don't be an ass.
    2. Battles should have a reason. Don't just attack because they looked at you funny.
    3. Don't grief. All griefing will not be tolerated and you will be banned.
    4. The faction "LeadBringers" is an admin only faction, don't ask to join. We reserve the right to kick anyones ass.
    5. Try not to build something really stupid. Nobody wants to see flying dicks.
    6. You can make a faction as soon as you post about it on the forums in the format provided. All factions that do not do this will be disbanded immediately. (i will be a bit lenient on this, just as long as you do it within an hour)
    7. Teamspeak is recommended, not required.
    8. No exploiting. This obviously ruins the fun for others.
    9. And finally, don't attack others while they are building.

Our Features...

• 99% uptime (unless something important in my personal life is happening)
    • Active admins
    • Factions and PVP
    • 500 max ship speed
    • 1000 gbps dedicated server, hosted in buffalo, new york
    • 100 players
    • Protected spawn area
    • Dedicated forums
    • Protected spawn sector
    • And much more to come...

Current active admins...

• TonyTheBean (owner)
    • NobleNeon (admin)
    • Dunkerzor (admin)
    • Gustly (admin)
    • kadosh.b (admin)
    • TheOddColour(admin)

Current active moderators...

• I will be starting moderator applications as soon as I figure out how I would go about setting up a moderating system.