Making a Machinama in starmade looking for volunteers

Would you like to take part in this machinama

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
    • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    looking for people interested in making a machinama in starmade ill need help making ships/skins and people to be actors both ingame and voice.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I can act and make ships. As long as it does not interfere with my other projects such as running a faction and starting a server (Big secret the server is :p)

Reaction score
    sure id be down. could you provide a bit more info? like what youd like to do. and if you have a certain time frame in mind? (like finish by next week or what have you) apart from acting/voicing i could make a little song or theme for the video. depending on how much time there is before you wish to finish it.

im always down to make some starmade videos :D

PM me if anything.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    What kind of video are you making? Also, my computer sucks and I can't do much in game acting, but I'd love to try my hand, or, vocal cords, at voice acting.

Reaction score
    PLOT: A deep space ship was on an exploration mission when it got hijacked and all the stasis pods were ejected, leaving only our hero an engineer who was repairing the warp drive to fend for himself with the help of a quirky AI.
    Time Frame: none
    Stuff needed: were gonna need the main character skin, AI skin, Pirate skin. As far as ships go we just need the main ship which needs to mainly just have a cool inside/outside and the ability to move.
    @Lecic its alright if your computers not great as long as you can run the game

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    Do you have a server that you are going to be doing this on?

How far along is the script?

~ShinNoir

Reaction score
    no server well get their at some point and ill get more into script development once i know more about how many people and what build resources are at my disposal

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I can build ships, don't know about acting and voice, never done that before.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    no server well get their at some point and ill get more into script development once i know more about how many people and what build resources are at my disposal
    Im game for helping out with voice acting / building / what ever.

~ShinNoir

Reaction score
    @ShinNoir if you wanna send me some screenshots of stuff youve built so i can figure out what skill level i can ask of you.

Reaction score
    Also i welcome anyone to start work on anything you think would be useful im kinda busy at the moment as im designing a video game(if their are any C# scripters out their pm me)

Reaction score
    thanks all for the offered help i regret my laptop was in the shop for the past week so ive been unable to respond. but Arkudo whats your primary language