Makers Breath- Class Titan(WIP)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Hello everyone! This is the first time I'm actually making a thread here in the shipyard, but I thought I might as well start getting more involved with the community since I'm always lurking about.

This ship is going to be my first Titan project. I've had several other large ship projects but most of them I ended because of updates that made the design obsolete, or because of problems in the design I couldn't foresee. In the end, this is the single largest structure I'll have ever begun to build, and because of it's scope I hope that by sharing with the community I can get helpful feedback to make the finished product one that I'll be proud of and everyone will enjoy!

So with out further delay, here are the first images of Makers Breath~

[DOUBLEPOST=1454095605,1454094752][/DOUBLEPOST]As of now, this is just the bow of the ship. I just want feedback on the current shape and what could be done to make it smoother when I begin wedging the entire thing. I'll most likely figure things out myself, but I appreciate others thoughts.

Reactions: Rumcajz
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Here's another update. Finished the outermost part of the bow. Behind this is going to be another, larger star. This larger part I'll be starting on will be the "main" part of the ship. A long cylindersh part will poke out backwards to finish the ship off.