make soil craftable via grass blocks.

Reaction score
    just a small little addition. in making my gardens i have found that soil is actually rather rare. from planet mining i have a few thousand of everything from wood to flowers but only a total of about 150 - 200 soil blocks. this makes it a fairly rare block that should be easily craftable by converting grass blocks in a basic factory.

Reaction score
    Great! ..So apart from decoration what are we going to use it for?

You're right btw, we should also be able to craft water from ice and snow, but some people are going to say 'but why use it?'

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Great! ..So apart from decoration what are we going to use it for?

You're right btw, we should also be able to craft water from ice and snow, but some people are going to say 'but why use it?'
    This is already possible.

Reaction score
    more decorations of course! and maybe someday, well be able to grow yummies in the soil as well :)
    I would very much like more decorative items. Ships are nice on the outside then plain and boring (or too colourful) on the inside. This game has a fantastic combat scheme but honestly the combat really doesn't interest me. All I have to do is make the biggest capital I can make and then only have myself in it. Then add the turrets and I can dominate every single server every single time.

This is what gets me mad when people say (or used to say) 'STARMADE IS A COMBAT ONLY GAME!'

I doubt we will get nummies in game. The last time someone suggested that they got flamed hardcore and never came back. We will have to see.

Reactions: Ithirahad
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    Seconding OP's suggestion. I'd also like to see rotatable orientation so I can make some proper ring worlds.

Reactions: OdraNoel