Make logic gates useful

moar logic?

• Total voters
    Reaction score
    Today I made a logic system to auto activate scanners every 15 seconds (to auto unjam ships) thinking it would work, but seems like its not, its impossible to use logic system to make this kind of automated system :/

but it would be nice to have also output from blocks other than logic one (scanners, weapons, shield, jump drive) so we can make nice effect for instance thruster lamp when jump drive charged, or lighting up all red light in the ship when shields are down

Reactions: Mariux
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    With the specification that the 'other blocks' that create logic output are computer modules AND under the assumption that a shield computer and energy computer are introduced, then I would find this very useful.

I wonder how this would affect lag, though. I understand that Logic Systems can be a big drain on servers, and having one go off every time a rapid-fire cannon system discharges might be more detriment than not.

Reaction score
    With the specification that the 'other blocks' that create logic output are computer modules AND under the assumption that a shield computer and energy computer are introduced, then I would find this very useful.

I wonder how this would affect lag, though. I understand that Logic Systems can be a big drain on servers, and having one go off every time a rapid-fire cannon system discharges might be more detriment than not.
    I don't think it will affect lag, considering how much operations this game does I don't think 4 logic gates will affect much, plus it could be client sided, (except when it sends things like scanner activation ofc)
    and you can also imagine a setting to limit operations/s

Last edited: