Make drop-down AI menu work again

Reaction score
    At least for me, the drop-down menus will not activate BOBBY AI modules anymore, whether it be simple turrets or turrets that are on platforms on other platforms on the ship. That means visiting every single BOBBY AI to turn it on or off.

Why was this oversight put in? We need those drop-down "activate all AI" and "deactivate all AI" buttons to work again! Seriously!

Reaction score
    ...ooorrr a way to use wireless logic blocks to activate Bobby AI! Plz and thank you!

Though this would be an acceptable interrim!

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Being able to toggle the Bobby AI on/off via wireless logic is the route I would like to see.

Valiant70

That crazy cyborg
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    At least for me, the drop-down menus will not activate BOBBY AI modules anymore, whether it be simple turrets or turrets that are on platforms on other platforms on the ship. That means visiting every single BOBBY AI to turn it on or off.

Why was this oversight put in? We need those drop-down "activate all AI" and "deactivate all AI" buttons to work again! Seriously!
    ...ooorrr a way to use wireless logic blocks to activate Bobby AI! Plz and thank you!

Though this would be an acceptable interrim!
    I'd to see both of these as soon as possible, please.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Drop down menu? You mean in the structure tab? I heard that it was honestly forgotten about during the update, so should be fixed within a patch or two.

Toggling AI with logic would be nice as well btw, mainly because I cant trust AI to not shoot sometimes.