Make AI working for real

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi i would like to ask devs to improve AI
    I realize that this is alpha stage of game development , but if its actually possible for now, guys why dont make AI act on all targets that is enemy and neutral players or ships that approach to it.
    Actually AI isnt acting at all, or responding randomly only when someone will open fire and even that isnt sure.
    I'm talking about all those turrets ... i finally want to be able to defend my builds in case they arent somehow docked to faction house ...
    Or if i dont want to have faction, there is so many one person factions in SM already just because of that protection feature, its real mess...
    Presently only faction house and ships docked to it can be protected, which makes people focus their building only within faction protected system, rest in other locations can be ruined by stupid 8 y/o kids roaming freely around in theirs huge pow pow tetris platforms .
    We need real working defence system that can fry intruder's ass when properly builded.
    I would like to point on a fact that when this would be well implemented gameplay would be more interesting than is now.

thank you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Just want to add to this, I\'d also like to have the whole turrets giving an order to shoot somthing, I\'d like them not to be able to target the ship tey are connected to\'s core, also i\'d like it if they had the reconition not to shoot blocks from the same ship they are on.

If were fixing the ai, it be nice for this to be included

Reaction score
    schema has made it one of his priorities to fix AI for the final release in many of the ways you suggest.
    Carry on fellow astronaut, the future is looking bright.