Make a wish.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I was just trying to think of a way to limit 'big guns'. Then again, maybe HP will help. And it sounded better than "I wish armor didn't suck".

Fine, different wish then. I wish derelict stations looked more 'derelict', rather than 'Newly minted Titanish'
    Don't get me wrong, they are gorgeous, but they would still look gorgeous ripped into big pieces so it is better to salvage them rather than simply moving in and repairing a ship/station that looks like it had no reason whatsoever for being abandoned.
    you do have a point there, there should be a difference when you repaired a station.
    atm it's rather buy station deed for loads of credits.

about those "credits"
    i think there should be a better name, a cooler one.
    this one is kinda boring and weird to say when you are in space.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    you do have a point there, there should be a difference when you repaired a station.
    atm it's rather buy station deed for loads of credits.

about those "credits"
    i think there should be a better name, a cooler one.
    this one is kinda boring and weird to say when you are in space.
    May I suggest Bacon? Has a nice ring to it.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I wish for AI Factions and dynamic universe faction relations, with X3's out-of-sector simulation system, and crews for ships and stations that make the game less like Minecraft in Space and more like Dwarf Fortress in Space in terms of complexity - no commanding the AI directly beyond assigning rooms and jobs, just commanding the stations they're supposed to use and hoping a crew member comes along to operate it better than the inbuilt AI can. Crew management with things like entertainment venues, basic hygiene, food, water, oxygen supplies, etc., with a hardcore crew management toggle that adds in things like happy and negative thoughts and such, requiring certain aesthetics and crew with good social skills to prevent mutiny.

Basically, my wish is to make the game like Dwarf Fortress in Space with building and ship to ship combat. Gib me complex mechanics pl0z

Reactions: HolyCookie
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Think we're going to need some direct command. If Urist McCrewmember is anything like UristMcBroker, Urist McBadguy will ravage your trade depot and make off with nothing before he's even acknowledged the hell-caravan's arrived.

Reaction score
    everybody likes bacon except vegans... and vegans eat greens, just like every other prey species.
    I say we have bacon made out of vegans!