Macross SDF-1 Battle Fortress transformation test

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    He also told me something that would be awesome to include if I could pull it off. I figured out how to pull it off, but haven't finished pulling it off.
    huh, well, once again, if you would like the transforming veritechs as well, I can give those to you once I'm finished. Keep in mind, they're a bit big

Reactions: Wolflaynce
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please do make the Veritechs downedpilot! :) I don't have the time or the logic know-how to make one, despite wanting to do so. I think I'll stick to the non-transformable ships that are used. :cool:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please do make the Veritechs downedpilot! :) I don't have the time or the logic know-how to make one, despite wanting to do so. I think I'll stick to the non-transformable ships that are used. :cool:
    Sure thing dude, just let me eat first, I've had a long day

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    huh, well, once again, if you would like the transforming veritechs as well, I can give those to you once I'm finished. Keep in mind, they're a bit big
    There are currently two huge empty hangars with dimensions of L93xH18xW86 not doing anything...

Reaction score
    I'm to the point where all of my milestones have been met. There is a lot more that I need to incorporate, but all of the major features have been added. If i can get the wireless links to save correctly, I plan on uploading the morning of July 16th. The next few days will be QA testing and filling in potholes (literally lol).

SDF-1 transformation queue rail. I call it the queue, queue train...

Unfortunately, I haven't had the privilege of discovering what happens to astronauts inside of the SDF-1 during transformation, but I'm assuming it ain't pretty, so, I decided to bite off of the Macross movie a bit and install a few transformation shelters.

Reactions: Lightning312
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    But will it be able to punch a ship, the open up its "hand" to reveal a whole platoon of missile-spamming fighters?

Reaction score
    But will it be able to punch a ship, the open up its "hand" to reveal a whole platoon of missile-spamming fighters?
    You mean like this? No it can't do that... ;). Again, I didn't cut any corners. Use the "Injection open" option in flight mode.

High five on knowing one of the most memorable moments of Robotech.

Last edited: