[M4er]. Community Suggestions

Reaction score
    Here's a list showing the suggestions from a few of our regular players on [M4er]. Star-Made Server and I.

Star-Made Suggestions:

1). Upgradable power blocks and/or shield blocks.

2). Warp systems (Uses a great amount of power when used.).

3). On-foot weapons.

4). Aggressive and neurtal mobs/creatures on planets.

5). Random NPC faction bases on planets.

Star-Made Multiplayer Server Suggestions:

1). A ship spawn limit per player. (Prevents from players spamming ships)

2). A way to aquire players IPs. (If there is ways already, please let me know.).

3). Built in auto restart on server crash.

4). Custom pirates. (Using the feature that uses blueprints but also being able to set it to a certain blueprint instead of using any?)

The suggestions will be updated as we get new suggestions.

Reaction score
    I\'ve added some new suggestions... hopefully some people see them :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    To expand on your warp idea, there should be a warp drive block that consumes power rapidly but moves fast. In order to use the drive you set coordinates to warp to. You may not necessarily make it all the way because when you run out of power you exit warp speed. It would be cool to see a massive flagship carrying others ships and warping to another area (although this would take a lot of power).

Reaction score
    Yea, IMO warp gates seem like a better idea... why you ask? well I\'ll tell you why!

Because if it were to be a gate, Schema could make it so that the gate could be size-able block by block.

For example, something like the Nether Portal in minecraft but since this one would be size-able (required to have a square/rectangle shape) it would allow the players to make it larger or smaller depending on the size of the ships they have. This could also be a way to balance it out, the bigger the gate the more power you\'ll need and it also prevents from big ships being teleported very easily.

lupoCani

First Citizen
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Coould you add sub-suggestions to them, for example the warp drive and the jumgetes to the warp suggestion. Also, the subgestions should in turn have links to the more prominent places where they are suggested.

Also add nanotech. And a variation to the spawn limit- ship spawning taking time depending on size and materials, and possibly requiring drydocks for larger ones.