1. We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software. We expect to make the move before August.

LunaIsBestPony Council App

Discussion in 'Term 2' started by Robowl, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Robowl

Robowl Master Owl

Username LunaIsBestPony

Responses in this application will be posted publicly in a voting thread.

Timezone (GMT): GMT-5:00, or US Eastern Standard Time

How much time are you able to commit to being on the council per week? As of the moment, I am able to give about 30 minutes to an hour and a half on weekdays. On weekends, I can give 1-2 hours.

It really just depends on what else I have to do.

How long have you been playing StarMade? I've been playing since early 2013 when I first heard about the game from a friend.

What’s your playstyle in StarMade? I like to build things that occasionally look good. As of recently, I got a new computer so now I can build much larger things!

I like to play on servers as I think it's a better environment for improvement as there's always someone who will have an opinion on what you've built.

What are some qualities you think you posses that would make you a good council member? I am familiar with what people want in this game and I am active in chat, talking to people about the game, mechanics, and occasionally their hopes for the future of Starmade.

What are some of your weaknesses? Honestly, I can be lazy at times and I tend to procrastinate, but I know when things get serious and I can push aside my laziness and get down what needs to be done.

What motivates you to become a council member? Starmade is one of the few games I enjoy deeply. Despite it's unfinished state, it rapidly became one of my favorite games when I first picked it up. Just a few minutes ago, I thought, "How can I help make it better?" I thought this the best choice.

How do you contribute to the community currently? As I said before, I am in Starmade Dock's chat quite a bit and I get to talk to a lot of people and hear what they have to say.

In addition to that, I suggested being able to turn the visuals of symmetry planes off, and that's now an option.

All warnings, active or inactive will be posted on your application.

• Flame Bait: Dec 2, 2014 (1 Warning Point)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.