Lozdy's Shipyard

Reaction score
    Hey guys. Long time since last time I hung around here.

I wanna show two special ship I quit working on (1st one march 2015 and 2nd one was october 2015).
    My old pc died so I quit playing for a while until now. I will be honest about both ships or shells if you'd like to call them.
    I have such bad imagination so I kinda use other peoples builds or creations and modify them my way. Supposedly okay for owners for me to modify them of course. Credits for the rightful owners.

Xi'an Battleship (Kinda)

This one is quite big. It is based on the Xi'an battleship from Star Citizen.

I found a 3d model and imported it along time ago. Really liked it and had to cut it in half and rebuild half of it because of the 3d model import bugs you get on the ships. No hate please, I have used a long time on this thing and it was no such thing as "1,2,3 import and replace a few blocks".

Alil bit of information on this ship:
    - 525 meter tall
    - 111 meters wide
    - 321 meters in lenght
    - 370,000+ blocks so far

A total of 9 massive turrets will be mounted when I eventually finish this ship. Aswell as anti-missile/fighter turrets (Not like super many, I like keeping things realistic and simple)

Questions are welcome.

Bengal Carrier (Sort of)

This one. I have been modifying this quite alot. I have made the bridge wider by approx 2 blocks (If I remember correctly) and added two new engines.

This is the model I have modified. I loved the shape and I have updated it with the newest blocks (at the time..)
    Ferdiheld made this one alooong time ago and I had to make my own version of it hehe.

As you see the engines has been remade and those antennaes are possible to move 90 degrees upward for a planteray landing when I have decided when to make the landing gear on it. (The antennaes on the lower engines)
    It is aimed to be eye candy (at least for myself) for now. I kinda want it to be combat suitable but eh.. the main turrets on it are just terrible.. barely kills fighters heh..
    However, it does have anti missile turrets on the sides close to the belly bridge and the top bridge.

It has almost the same lenght, width and depth(?XD) as the one Ferdiheld made. The front is supposed to have a missile system with warheads on them. (Greatly proctected!)

This is all for now. Hope you guys had a good read and like what you see. I am eager to continue working on these.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Ahh the old Heldtech Briggadier!

#ThingsFromThePastYouCanRelyOn