Lots of Questions

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok, I might need to do the tutorial, but Idk if it will answer everything here.

-Is the top speed only 50 kp/h? Is there a warp function?

-Why are lights so dim? Is there a flashlight to go mining with?

Well this might not be alot but I need them answered.

Also, I forgot these...

I have a sound glitch that makes most sounds very strange, such as my ship engines crackling and my missiles and cannons make almost no sound. My missiles are also invisible sometimes.

Reaction score
    I\'m new too, but you can buy lights from the shop. They normally work well in the ships if you make it inclosed. I guess you could use them for mining too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    In singleplayer, the top speed is 50 km/h. You can change that in the .cfg file. Don\'t ask me how to do that as I have no idea. The lights available in the shops aren\'t really meant to go \'mining\' with. They are ship parts. Nothing else. And if you are just hopping down onto a planet and right clicking everything, you may have the wrong idea about this game. Sounds are also bugged right now. It\'s known and is being worked on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You can edit the top speed in the server.cfg file found in your starmade folder. Locate the THRUST_SPEED_LIMIT option and change it to whatever you wish, however speeds of 200 and over are nkwon to cause glitching.

Lights are pretty dim, they seem to be brighter on some sides though. There is a plexbeacon which gives off stronger lights. To mine you use salvager cannons, attached to a salvage computer. Missiles dont show properly through glass.