'Lost' ship after bug forced me to quit. On reload after a bug, soon found game spawned me 'out of r

Reaction score
    I deleted my previous topic due to new developments.

Note: This is single player sandbox.

Bug 1: Upon leaving my ship core, and going to leave my ship via an 'airlock', my guy got 'stuck' in the inner of two doors (2 high, 3 wide), and the screen 'shook violently. I could not get unstuck, only could look around, so I exited the game

Bug 2: Reloaded game, my ship was nowhere to be found. After using a spare ship core to avoid a 1.8km space walk to the nearby shop, I built a basic 'scout craft' to try and search for my ship. After a few minutes of roaming and searching, I detected one of my ship's turrets at near max range of the navigation list, and soon after managed to arrive where my ship was at. A few km or so away from where I had spawned.

Either the game spawned me a few km from my ship, or my ship somehow got relocated a few km away from where I spawned.

On a side note, the crash and bug tool thing keeps getting stuck on 'sending report'.

Edit: One other thing. Is it normal for turrets with AI blocks to shoot at 'friendly' targets, like shops, even after another target is selected?