Loss of Creative Option

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Anyone else lose their creative option in their inventory after this last little update?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I haven't, although that sounds damningly frustrating.

Any other issues? I've been getting a lot more null pointers than usual.

Reaction score
    I lost it, but when I went and actually deleted the option from the top of the single player works selection menu it have it back.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    It's not really a bug, it's just a bit awkward. In local play you now have to check the "Creative Mode Inventory" box. If you want to change this while playing just type /creative_mode <your name> true, hopefully this helps.

Reaction score
    I lost it as well, and I have not been able to find an option to enable it before loading in the universe, but the console command has been working to turn it on once I'm in the game proper ;)

Are there any plans to add a pregame option to turn it on? I don't mind having to use console commands, but a checkbox somewhere would make Starmade friendlier to new players.

Olxinos

French fry. Caution: very salty!
    Reaction score
    I lost it as well, and I have not been able to find an option to enable it before loading in the universe, but the console command has been working to turn it on once I'm in the game proper ;)

Are there any plans to add a pregame option to turn it on? I don't mind having to use console commands, but a checkbox somewhere would make Starmade friendlier to new players.
    As Jaaskinal said earlier, it's here (in local play) :p
    creativemode.png
    Once you have enabled it, it's saved if you "continue last play".

Reactions: Tamren Shade
    Reaction score
    Huh, I somehow missed that when I was searching around and just gave up and looked up the console command. Oops. :oops:

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    It's not really a bug, it's just a bit awkward. In local play you now have to check the "Creative Mode Inventory" box. If you want to change this while playing just type /creative_mode <your name> true, hopefully this helps.
    thanks, I was wondering how to enable it in-game.