Losing millions due to only parts of ship not saving

Reaction score
    part of my ship keeps getting deleted (or to be more precise, returned to an earlier state), as if it wont save. however, it is only the midsection that does this, the entire bow and stern saves correctly, but everytime I leave the region or the game itself, I return only to find that once again, chunks of the hull is deleted. it is literally costing me millions in credits and hours of time to repair each time. it is a very long and slender ship, but I have seen larger ships on youtube, so that shouldn't be the problem. I have tried everything to get it to fully save, even saving as a new blueprint. its getting worse, since there are turrets in the sections that get deleted, so i have to reset the turrets, which is a major pain in the AZS.

first, i lost over 1000 salvage cannons due to this. then i didnt have the cash to buy new ones, so i replaced them with hull, which has now been deleted and replaced TWICE. this is the third time im trying to patch this part of my ship, and im going to save it, and it will only get deleted AGAIN when i log back in.

i would really like a more constructive solution than "you have to save your ship" from some guy who didnt actually bother to read the previous wall of text. i have spent too much time on this to give up on this ship. if i cant get it fixed, i may quit the game, since any other large ship design would probably glitch out this bad too anyway, and its more stress than i really need.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Try reinstalling the game. The bug is client-side. Reinstalling should help

Reaction score
    it doesnt matter, i salvaged that ship and started over. it wasnt the best ship anyway. besides, i found out this whole ship entity corruption thing on another forum topic. i have other problems though, and the suggested solution doesnt work for me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For me, my ship return to its earlier form when I crash my computer. Other then that, my ship saves perfectly.

Reaction score
    This issue has been happening a lot on multiplayer servers as well. Even when telling the server to save via /force_save, pieces of recently built structures will disappear as though the server didn\'t synchronize properly. It isn\'t even as though it rolls back to an earlier state, though some pieces seem to, there are literally just random pieces that don\'t load.

For example, the below image was a completely finished mansion on a planet. I /force_saved the server several times during the final stages, and when it was completed. When the server was loaded this morning, this is what was loaded of the mansion.

It took me over 6 hours to finally finish it because of this bug, whereas it should have taken less than an hour. Now I log in this morning to this, which is worse than any time it happened previously. It almost seems like different saves of the same server/game are trying to overwrite one another.