Bug Losing gravity/alignment

Reaction score
    When aligned to or in the gravity of a rail docked ship bumping into a block at certain angles seems to cause you to exit gravity/alignment. Especially noticeable when bumping into the corner of a block.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'm currently using this as a feature.

You can't use the admin jump command while aligned on exit from a core in some orientations you can't jump to another entity. I use that bump to exit alignment with the entity I just left the core to allow me to jump to the next entity. Otherwise I have to move far away each time to exit orientation so I can jump to the next entity. I'm building a large ship and spawning in many turrets which I then have to travel to usually hundreds of meters away each time.

Blakpik

Angler
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Same... I also have similar issues when going further away from my core room in my ship, even when I am in the ship.

Reaction score
    I'm also having this issue and it's making the game borderline unplayable - walking about my ship is like a bad acid trip where my view is shooting all over the place in random directions constantly for no good reason. I tried binding the align button to a different key than the jump button but it didn't help much, I'm still having viewpoint seizures like the alignment code is just a random number generator tied to your viewing angle. Seriously hope the devs get on this one quick