Lorraine Ship Destroyer

Reaction score

The Lorraine Ship Destroyer was designed with the express purpose of ripping holes through enemy ships and encampments. Armed with a main cannon firing at over 400 rounds per minute, each shot dealing over 7,000 damage, the Lorraine will definitely cause grief on the battlefield. She has 4 auxiliary cannons mounted port and starboard, each capable of sustained 1,000 damage, as well as 8 large missile arrays mounted in each winglet. On board is also a ventral twin-door docking bay with space for two large shuttlecraft. With 7 large engines with a combined thrust of over 60,000 units, the Lorraine is able to quickly accelerate out of harm's way, should she meet it. Such action should always be made available, as the Lorraine has less-than-adequate shielding to prevent catestrophic damage should she fall victim to counter-fire from ships even several times smaller. Ideally, the Lorraine Ship Destroyer would be deployed alongside capital ships or other large craft, and as such aid in their protection and advancement on the enemy.

She is currently dressed in but bare hull, ready to be clad in appropriate livery as specified by the lessee. Prices range from 200 to 400 mil depending on weapon fitment.

The image gallery is available here.

This is one of few large ships I've attempted to construct. She's over 400 meters long and nearly 250 meters wide, and she's comprised of over 200,000 blocks. I've still a small bit of work to do on her, including fitting more emergency egress ports and other small trivialities.

Comments and constructive criticism is always appreciated!

Reaction score
    The AMC array is nearly the diameter of the cylinderical outer hull in the front and it runs nearly half the length of the ship.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If you don\'t mind, I\'d like to have my engineers do a DFN-official reworking of the hull and shield systems. We have a littile... issue, and this type of ship would fill the role required perfectly. Although, I must ask- does the ship have power consumption issues?