Loot Scoops

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Create a New Block for Starmade. It functions like a Computer Block. You link it to a group of PLEXstorage Blocks. When you fly over a Loot Cloud, it collects the loot and puts it into the PLEXstorage, not your own inventory.

This stops the combat from having to end mid battle, so you can empty your inventory into PLEXstorage manually to avoid the full inventory deleting valuable drops.

They had Fuel Scoops & Cargo Scoops in Elite. Its a legit Spaceship thing :D

Also it adds a new room to the ship builders pallette, the Hold :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I agree, and perhaps a way to link salvage cannons to plex storages.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This would help out a lot in space battles, I hated killing a pirate and seeing that loot cloud floating there while another pirate is hitting me from behind. And then flying through the loot and having more then half of it just deleted cause my inv. was full.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    Glad you guys agree. Could be a feature of the computer to place all pickups from salvage or loot collection into PLEX storage. Then we combined the ideas.

This would make people create ships with dedicated storage areas, to allow for longer mining runs, pirate bashing, station harvesting etc.

\"Cargo Scoop Computer\"