Looking for people to play with

Reaction score
    Greetings!

I would like to ask, does anyone want to play with me? I am willing to rent, and pay for the server hosting if enough people show up.

What I have in mind is Roleplaying, Faction Wars and fun in general - so, anyone?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Greetings!

I would like to ask, does anyone want to play with me? I am willing to rent, and pay for the server hosting if enough people show up.

What I have in mind is Roleplaying, Faction Wars and fun in general - so, anyone?
    Play on SS.

Centauri

Ancient Lurker & Modder
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Greetings!

I recommend trying Sol Remembrance. We are a new RP server with a growing community of players, and are looking for new people to hang out with!

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I would suggest joining a faction! Factions are a great way to get a group of people to play with you, and they're already established on a server usually. You can even make your own faction.

A forumside faction, by the way. It's easy to lose contact with a faction that's just in-game.

Snk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Greetings!

I will have to second Centauri's suggestion about Sol Remembrance - I've been playing on it for a while now and it really is a good place to play.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Nova Fleet Dynamics is both a faction and a server, if you're interested in joining one or the other, or perhaps both. ^^