Looking for people to play with on my server.

Reaction score
    Have a server to play around with. I may make something more of it, but developing a player base is difficult. Would be nice to meet some people to play with. So post I suppose if you're interested. We'll be able to play with huge blueprinted ships and mess some stuff up. Good times. So yeah.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    OK I'm gonna guess your new at this?

first of all this more or less belongs in the servers section. not a major issue. honest mistake so that's not why I'm gonna say your new.

I assume your new because you have yet to say what the server is. If its listed on the server list the I.P. can be given there. so stating such would be a big help, most importantly whats the name of the server so if above applies, we can find it on the list. also speaking of lists is the server white listed? if it is, instructions on how we go about getting on the white list would be nice as well.

are there any special rules for participants on this server? information is key to running servers. and the lack of is going to be the major reason for most ignoring this as fisher scamming. not that I'm accusing you here just saying we need more before we trust you to join up.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Well I already posted an advertisement for my server in the server section. This is just looking for friends to play with I suppose? Like, just getting people on the server is one thing. Finding people that want to actively participate is another.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Still not knowing which server you are referring to exactly. (a link to the other thread would be nice)

Reaction score