Looking for experienced graphics designer!

Reaction score
    Hello player, as the title says i am looking for an experience graphics designer or someone who has a good knowlege of photoshop ect.

Basically i would like someone to make a spinning emblem/name icon for my faction (even better if it works as a desktop background) unfortunately i am hopeless with photoshop at the moment so cannot do it myself.

These are the images for the design id like made -

basically as the tree logo spins and reachs its side, the SATURN image will appear as if it was the back, sorry if i cant explain it well, i know what i meant in my head!

also i might be able to pay up to £10 to the one that i choose (if any are made)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    tip for the person posting this thread(danclarke)

it can be made easier if you would give the models
    and if they were the same dimension

it can be done primitively if you use any image editor, and the in-game model.

but if you want result that look professional you or somebody needs to use blender or some other 3d program.
    i also will be giving this a try.

Reaction score
    Would you like it to look exactly as the pictures above (all blocky and stuff) or realistic?

Reaction score
    blocky is good, but if you think you can do better making it look realistic by all means try :)

Reaction score
    im not quite sure what youy mean, these images are just to show what design i would like, if you want 2 images the same size, let me know and ill make them and upload the pics.

Reaction score
    I\'ve spent 5 minutes making a very rough draft. Is this the sort of thing your looking for?

Reaction score
    yes! except i would like it spinning to the left if possible :D

image it like a logo on a youtube vid i think thesyndicateproject has/had one similar to how id like (obvuiously a different logo and name