LOOKING FOR CREW TO MAN SHIP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to join the cause. I have a skype, but it is old and i dont use it. I can get a new one if needed though. I would like to be just another gunner or if i can, I would like to have a smaller ship flanking yours. I will also get resources so the ship you have can be stronger and bigger.

PM me if you need me to have a skype and if im accepted.

Reaction score
    The first two there are internal IPs. Only the last one is an acceptable external IP. Anything 192.168.... will never work unless they\'re on your LAN.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hey id like to join if you could get back to me on that my skype username is cqgxrage7734 even if not in the same ship i could build one and fly with you try to get back to me

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would recommend using Hamachi unless you want to adjust the settings of your router. You can easily create one or two networks for your crewmates to join. Then you host the server locally and the others who are in your network(s) simply connect via your Hamachi IP.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey um i cant join any of them server IP\'s it says their Blocked or Down?

Reaction score
    i am one of the first to ask i wanted to join but i couldnt find the forum post so yes i am ready to get on now just couldnt find the forum