Looking for an "older" faction

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi

Im new to this game and am looking for a fun faction to join! Im would also prefer a bit more "mature" faction, with members around the age of 18...You know just people who understand why you cant always play during the day and have generally a more laid-back approach to gaming!

Im a total noob to Starmade, until today I was with "Blockade Runner". Its pretty much the same game as Starmade, and was there earlier, but the Devs havent released any update since almost three years (To this day its still just a shitty editor). So now I switched to Starmade.

Andy faction that fits my profile?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    You can join the rebel alliance wants YOU! they are a active and mature faction also you could apply for the eternia server it is a rp server very fun i could help you on the eternia server but here is my sugestion for you

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    That actually sounds good...Im a Star Wars fan, and as you can tell I also like the Brotherhood of Nod from C&C, which is \"kind of\" a rebel faction as well....Allright were do I sign up?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    For the rebels look up on the forums rebel alliance wants YOU for the eternia server look up eternia if you wabt you could join my fqction on eternia

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Thanks, I asked in the Rebel Alliance thread to join.

And man, I hope this forum gets an update. Writing here is very buggy...