Looking for a good builder!

Reaction score
    I need a good builder for my server, someone who can tackle a massive project, as my server is a stargate server we need certin buildings for a roleplay-ability

Starbase: Atlantis City Ship

This will not be a mobile ship, and will be at least 1000 blocks in radius, and far from spawn as a supply point in the universe.

Now for this to be pulled off i will compensate someone for thier time for thier assistance with this project,
    i donno if its legal but send me a message if your intrested and have something to offer.

Reaction score
    you are probably better of hiring a team of good builders, that way it will be done quicker and if one bit looks bad im sure one of the other builders will have a better idea on how to do it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Greetings

I am a big fan of stargate and I am interested in making an Atlantis city for your server.

But the thing is that the faction I am member of is currently searching for a good server to move to. We are ~10 ppl and we have a few good builders (I believe me included, I can show blueprints made on a no-blueprint server which have not been uploaded here (just a few) ). But I\'d like some information about your server first. Any noticeable rules, rp or pvp, do you have forum or web page (will give information a lot faster) ? And of course we prefer no-blueprint servers.

Regards Nedio95

PS// If its immobile better make it a space station instead of ship. A giant ship (undocked) will cause a DAMN LOT of lag.

Reaction score
    Considering Nedio your comments on lag and docking ships you would atleast think that on your current server your faction would actually dock their ships. I\'m kind of glad you didn\'t because tequila has really valued the resources we got from the albino scavenger, the worm, and even your uncompleteled undocked frames. I hope that you contiune this unresposible attitude ingame and contiune to recruit incompetent members so I can use your base and its resourses to further my own.

Sincernly, your enemy and friendly nieghboorhood pirate, Alphascrub.

PS, Stop blaming admins for problems your own members create. Its not their fault your faction members have the collective intelligence of lemmings near a cliff.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    1st - It is a big difeerence betwen 1000 and 10 000 000 blocks flying randomly.

2nd - 4 of the ships which you are talking about were doked personaly by me and each ships dock was made specific for the given ship.

3rd - I had other information, of you deleting the ships with the reason of defying server rules (being undocked)...

PS// And I do not think that your comment has anything to do in this topic...

Reaction score
    Yes Atlantis is a big project I have built a 500m version on minecraft aswell as an Aurora but this is a really big project ill see if id be able to help.

Reaction score
    I could help out.. been building on a goa\'uld mother ship 1:1 http://star-made.org/content/wip-goauld-mothership and another project of mine http://star-made.org/content/dss-yukon.

Reaction score
    1st - Your ships clusterfucked the last sector you guys had so much it got corrupted and the server had to be reset. Also 1000 blocks comment is bs you guys have had frame undocked that were more tha 1000.

2nd - Let establish a few things. For the final time, they werent docked. You and your refusal to see reason is the problem. Also you im guessing only made one dock in particular, you know the one that says HERE in red with an arrow, that btw you made after I stole the albino scavenger, which had no docking area at all. Peroid.

3rd - I don\'t delete ships Nedio. I\'m a actual player not a admin ya derp. I stole them and scrapped them. Your faction\'s negligence is the reason for this, its no wonder they want to claim foul play. Seriously look at the facts. All you want to do is blame the admins, you don\'t want to admitt that you or anyone else in your faction has made mistakes.

PS// It does pertain to this thread, considering the people you are talking to should know how full of shit you are.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    1st - If you dont remember after the update with the docks we lost ALL our ships. We started rebuilding but we hardly went over the count of ~7 (bigger than 500b). I made all ppl to dock their ships and regularly scrape those which were not docked.

2nd - Yea right, and you magicaly learnt how to avoid turret fire.

3rd - True, only the first 2 sentences.

Reaction score
    Alphascrub

you are the one that has the brains of a housefly or you would know that the last update made every ship in game and taking advantage of that make you a dushbag loser goof that needs to learn when and where to draw the line a line you obviously crossed too many times and made you the ÈpersonÈ you are today and the proof I have seaching for to prove the de-eveloution of the human race...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Google \"stargate atlantis\" You\'ll get a good idea of what he wants :)

His profile picture is the city from top... or bottom and Atlanteens pic is the city... somehwre from one of the episodes maybe.

PS: Oh, better watch the series :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Actually he is right before the map went down there were 13 1k mass ships all undocked that would crash peoples clients whever they entered the sector what is technically my fault cause i accidently activated the ships catalogue....

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I can more or less make you anything from the stargate world if u give me time to do it. I\'ve watched the SGA Series around 4 to 5 times and i will never grow tired of it. Im an Interor nerd and i can help you with interior more then exterior, I do think Nedio here can provide you with Assistance more then anyone else, I\'ve had business with them more then once.

Reaction score
    With the resounding support ive gotten from this thread and through all the bs, i need to inform you that i will

accept anyone capable, and honest who wont destroy other peoples stuff, or they will die and burn in the eternal fires of the ori....anyways

Atlantis can be a base or a ship, and we need to get a team together, with a designer, builders, and material gatherers, as i wont be giving the stuff out, and as a reward for speedy and good work, i will give a special place to someone on the site im building for us.

Kev