Looking For A Faction!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ABOUT ME

My name is Rizzly, I am a 25 year old male living in Austin,Texas. I am a combat vet that is married with 2 kids. I have decent knowledge in website hosting and graphic design. I like things to be organized and to have proper purpose.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR

I am looking for a faction composed of like-minded individuals as myself who are MATURE. I play games to get away from my kids and I dont wanna play with lil brats. A group that uses teamspeak and has WORKING mics. So I want a group of players my age who use teamspeak. Nothing else.

HOW TO CONTACT ME

I will try to check this forum atleast once a day. The best way to get ahold of me though is via STEAM.

Steam ID: Rizzly (the one with the grim reaper avatar icon)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    May I suggest the Vaygr empire. They are a very organized faction that uses skype for communications and is apart of the Brotherhood Faction Alliance.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    No, sorry I dont use Skype as a communication as it is unreliable and uses to much internet. As I stated above I will ONLY play with a group who uses teampeak as their communication tool.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    I have been trying to add you but steam on my phone isn\'t wanting to work. Sadly I have been looking for the same thing since finding Starmade a few months ago but there are just not any out there.