Look what i found on a planet [easter egg]

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    My server was reset less than 24 hours ago, and whilst exploring a star system I found a city.

If you want more pictures i will post them, but this cant have been built by any players, because of the way it has generated

therimmer96

Reaction score
    awww, no i feel less special :(

Reaction score
    I seen it a few days ago. I destroyed with my guns and rockets, as I didn\'t know if it was friendly or not. Preemptive attack is to survive.

Reaction score
    thats earth easter egg, just a planet with a city in its middile, i found it while on my battlecruiser. It has no harmfull stuff. SPOILER ALERT: theres also a pyramid easter egg in desert planets, and it spawns with some light blocks, its made of hardened hull yellow and has a chest in the middle, with randomised stuff inside, wich is very valuabe. some player claim getting more than 2 bilion credits looting pyramids.

therimmer96

Reaction score
    I knew about pyramids, but never seen one of these on the forums. Thats why i thought it was new

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My faction on the starjita server uses one of these as our home base. We\'ve repurposed the buildings into personal living areas, a bank, a factory, a power plant, hangars, etc. We have turrets and smaller ships docked on the roofs and walkways running between the buildings. Looks really cool when it\'s all settled for player use.