Bug Login Failed/Critical Error

Reaction score
    for anyone still having these errors, I Got dev build 030133 running fine (http://files.star-made.org/build/dev/starmade-build_20140818_030133.zip)
    there is a newer one, which I expect will work, but since i have not ran it, i can't confirm for people.

(for the sake of the poor moderators/general disclaimer)
    this game is in ALPHA, and i'm suggesting using a development release version, if you are not experiencing this issue (unable to start without internet access) I do not recommend changing versions.
    also, since this version is NOT widespread, chances are it'll be incompatible for online play (does starmade even check that?), so you'll need to have a normal version as well.

lastly, good work devs on the optimisations, not really sure what's changed between this dev shot and the current recommended (that breaks offline play), i've noticied large structures/ships (like someone's massive stargate "daedalus class" cruiser) are loading, and running heaps better, i'm almost not running that beast clean through my home station at about 950. (chunk load to slow, probably because my faster hd is a old laptop drive)

Reaction score
    thanks, kinda figured if it checked at the launcher... still, did not know for sure till now.