login bug, mobile optimization needed and e-mails

T

Titansmasher

Not sure if this is a theme or login bug, so Tai told me to post it here

If you are not logged in, and view a thread, clicking the 'you must sign up or log in to reply here' button at the bottom of the screen causes the webpage to darken, as if a pop up is meant to appear, but none do.

Also, when on this page with a mobile phone, holding the phone vertically causes some areas of the page not to be displayed. Holding the phone horizontally works fine

Finally, I have the option to recieve e-mails from the site when a thread I am watching is updated or when I recieve a message from someone, however this morning when tai replied to a message of mine I recieved no e-mail, similarly when fire replied to a thread I was following here, I recieved no email

Last edited by a moderator:
    R

resba

Interesting... I've been receiving emails fine on my end. Have you checked your notification preferences?

T

Titansmasher

Yes, i double checked them before I posted. Strangely however I recieved an e-mail notifying me of this post being updated, but not on that news post or when i recieved a site message from Tai

EDIT: Just to clarify, i made no settings changes between when I recieved that message from Tai and you replied here, thats why i thought it was strange :p

Last edited by a moderator:
    T

Titansmasher

Hmm yes, it is starting to look like that isnt it? I have been receiving e-mails every time this thread is updated. I shall check my follow settings later, hopefully this is a problem on my end :P

Also no feedback on the login issue? I got chevallis to test this bug out too, so im sure thats not just me ;)