Logic-toggleable warpgates.

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Title says it all. The possibilities are infinite... Everything from changeable-destination "stargates" to smoother, less confusing gate networks.

(An inactive gate would still receive people from other linked gates, they just couldn't go back through until it gets turned on)

Reactions: jorgekorke
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    with that we have to talk about all accessable blocks to be linked with logic.
    like medical-blocks, undeathinators and stuff.
    and the possibility to put activation modules into the hot-bar.
    this would give the players so much options to build great things

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    with that we have to talk about all accessable blocks to be linked with logic.
    like medical-blocks, undeathinators and stuff.
    and the possibility to put activation modules into the hot-bar.
    this would give the players so much options to build great things
    Not sure about the last one (Allows for firing ALL weapons; has been discussed and is on hold for implementation when balancing issues are figured out) but medical blocks and undeathinators sound great... You could use the medical blocks to make some kind of "healing pod" that you step into and get healed by automatically, and Undeathinators could be used for checkpoints in minigames. Also, display modules? What if they could be turned on and off with logic?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I just want warp gates to have a texture inside them.... like portals in Minecraft, But that being said i think logic controlled gates would be sweet

Reaction score
    • Tester
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Like to add upon this thread and bring it alive again. I know i had discussed this before but can't find it. so here, it is modified...
    --1 gate to a new logic called a switch, or hub, and a then connect to multiple warp gate computers. the switch would also connect to an activation block, when activated a list of destinations would come up for selection. Activation block would allow security as normal. I had at one point 8 gates, it was a mess...

Auriga_Nexus

Befriender of Worlds
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I would like to see possibly a system where multiple warp gate computers can be linked to a single array of warp gate modules, with each computer storing a separate destination. This way it is possible to have one single gate with multiple choices to travel through.

At any rate I am looking forward to seeing what is planned next for logic.