Bug Logic, Doors, and Transporters not working on existing entities when reopening the game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    I'm having a problem were every time I start the game the transporters, logic systems, and doors on ships and stations that were in existence when I last closed the game don't work properly or at all. This doesn't always happen on every ship, but it almost always happens on at least some of them.

All of the logic systems I have on a given ship/station: blinking lights, rail elevators, and trigger area logic doors stop working. (I think there have been some times where the logic controlled doors still work is some areas of the ship but not others.)

The doors themselves don't work properly either, when I try to open them manually instead of all the door blocks disappearing only the specific one I'm looking/pointing at opens, and the blocks around it stay shut and I end up having to open each of them individually.

The transports basically don't do anything when I activate them, I get a glowing pillar of blue light, but when the transport effect is done I haven't been sent anywhere.

To be clear if I spawn a new ship/station identical to the old one everything on the new one words fine, at least until the next time I restart the game.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Have this same problem and it is infuriating. It's happening to mining fleets as well. They'll refuse to do anything until the sector unloads and reloads.