Logic Block Will Not Activate

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I'm trying to make a logic block computer with a stupid amount of RAM (2048 bits currently as a start), but the logic system doesn't seem to want me to do that. The logic system gets very funky whenever I have an absolute ton of just logic blocks and will not toggle blocks when I activate them. The log says they failed to activate. I don't know if the blocks aren't optimized or set up well enough for stuff like I want to do, or if I'm just lagging my computer out. (EDIT: I lied about the CPU usage being low. I can't tell if the logic changes anything because it's already at max usage.)

P.S.: All the logic links turn red whenever I try and activate something.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    you probably exceeded the max logic block count or something

or you have flip flops trying to activate flip flops that have already been activated once that tick (most likely non-game issue cause)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    you probably exceeded the max logic block count or something

or you have flip flops trying to activate flip flops that have already been activated once that tick (most likely non-game issue cause)
    I read some on the bug tracker and I saw that it takes a really long time to rebuild the logic system when blocks are re-placed or sectors re-loaded. I waited more than 15 minutes and it all seemed to work. That time really needs to be reduced. I'm probably missing something about how StarMade works internally, but I wouldn't think it could ever take as long as it apparently does.