Read by Schine Logic activated Master/Slave

Reaction score
    Is it Possible to add a logic that activates/deactivates on trigger a predefined Master/Slave connection ?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    As I understand it he want to be able to change the slaved modules by hitting a button.
    ie. Cc with overdrive, hit a button and now it's Cc with Ion.
    My only problem with this sort of thing is you could potentially change the primary links too.
    ie. Cc becomes Cm, basically a switch that turns a machine gun into a shotgun

Reaction score
    Hi, well had less time lately,sry.

Ok let me explain it by shoing up some examples.(it´s rly late here, hope i don´t mess it up all doing it :D )

Let´s say 3 faction Members have their own Storage on their base but use the same Factorys and Enhancers for Producing , to save Space.
    So with 3 "Master/Slave Controller" you just can switch between the connection from Factory to the 3 Storages.
    The next is , you would be able to define wether the factory has to produce 1 or 10 or 100 etc. ... , again with predefined connections via "M/S Controller" .

2. When you have a Hallway as an example with for example 10 Raildoors, where every door needs an open and close logic system (2 ActivationModule + Rail and the NOT Module between them). So you have about 50 modules (without the Triggers etc. ), when you don´t wanna open them all at once.
    With the "M/S Controller" There would be just 5 as only one System is needed and 2 M/S Controller for every Door. (w.o. Triggers ) So you save 3/5 of Space.

With the M/S Controller you would be able to simple switch your Turrets via Shipremote and Wireless Logic between diffrent Build-in Weaponsystems , together with the AI controll in Shipmenue, you would be able to adapt your Ship/Station to diffrent Battlesituations.

Hope it helped to understand what i ment.

Criss

Social Media Director
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    This seems fairly complicated. I think there would have to be some demand for such a feature, and the development time for it. However I can see it's use and I will archive this suggestion for future reference.