Log on and half my ship is missing

Reaction score
    Hi all,

I have been playing this game for about 3 days and have slowly been building up my first ship. A few hours ago I logged off in what seemed to be a safe zone (my scanners picked up two ships a few 1000km away, but not moving towards me). So imagine my alarm when I log on just now and see this:

Yes, half my ship is missing :) The ship core appears to be registered on the map, but there is no way into. Has this happened to anyone before? Is it a known bug? I sent a bug report anyway just in case. I should have a blueprint saved (although that side to the game is new to me), but I just thought I should share my predicament.

Reaction score
    I tried reloading a couple of times and the whole ship magically reappeared. I feel a bit silly for posting this now without doing further testing, but hopefully people will know what to do if this happens to them (restart game).
    [DOUBLEPOST=1421451959,1421451880][/DOUBLEPOST]
    is it realy missing or are the chunks not loaded?
    did you try Tab+F6 (reload chunks) ?
    You are most likely right, Smiling. I did not know of that command but will remember it from now on.

Reaction score
    It's still worrying though right? Hopefully the baws will fix it before it actually damages the ships.