LOCK BLOCK

Reaction score
    Please allow us to protect system block like factory and storage but also other blocks from accidental deletion.

This should be a 5 min job, and is really really needed.....

yes i just delete my main storage.

Reaction score
    often I have removed my factories/storage on my ships and stations, could a warning popup be used on filled inventories when you go to remove them? could be like the remove shipcore message?

Reaction score
    yeah this is very easy to do even more so with mirror mode.

once i delete an automated factory for producing all hull types and colors, including storage which was separate back them. rage quite time.

nightrune

Wizard/Developer/Project Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Thinking Positive
    often I have removed my factories/storage on my ships and stations, could a warning popup be used on filled inventories when you go to remove them? could be like the remove shipcore message?
    This makes perfect sense to me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Yes please! I spent a couple hours mining asteroids and planets, then switched to build mode so I could check my miner's inventory without leaving the ship core, and accidentally removed the storage block instead of opening it. I nearly facepalmed myself to death.