Locating disconnected weapon blocks

Reaction score
    In the process of retrofitting my ship after the weapons update I removed all weapon computers since I noticed some will be removed in the future. This turned out to be a mistake since now I can't locate my weapon blocks because they are "networked" throughout my entire ship.
    Is there a way to locate them without starting to dig through my ship to find them ?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Wait paitently for SMedit2 to come out

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sadly thats your only choice. Unless you have a previous version of your ship with the computers still there

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I would place new computers and connect whole group of weapon blocks at once with left shift + "v". But it won't work very well if You've already deleted the connections between the groups (but You may try to reconnect them)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Just wait for SMedit 2, it will allow you to remove a certain type of block :)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Isnt the Numpad useful in these Cases?
    Turn Number Lock on, and use 1 and 3 to cycle through the systems on your ship (It will show little white dots where the blocks are)
    I think it was 1 and 3 to to cycle through Block types, and 7 and 9 to cycle through groups? Not sure, been a bit since I used it xD

But it should help you find your hidden blocks~ Just poke a hole and see what blocks it is selecting *^* (Note, it only shows 1 group at a time, so if there is multiple groups, you may have to cycle a few times)

Reactions: NanoFreak
    Reaction score
    Thanks for all your replies on such short notice.

Isnt the Numpad useful in these Cases?
    Turn Number Lock on, and use 1 and 3 to cycle through the systems on your ship (It will show little white dots where the blocks are)
    I think it was 1 and 3 to to cycle through Block types, and 7 and 9 to cycle through groups? Not sure, been a bit since I used it xD

But it should help you find your hidden blocks~ Just poke a hole and see what blocks it is selecting *^* (Note, it only shows 1 group at a time, so if there is multiple groups, you may have to cycle a few times)
    I'll try your idea. It should definitely make them easier to locate.