Living ships

Reaction score
    I was wondering if I could ask some help for getting started with modding? I'm building a model of Moya but Star Made does not handle biomechanoids with its current block collection.

I want to make blocks for a second type of ship, the kind that is also an organism. I forsee a special kind of Biomech Core, Biomech Hull, Biomech heart.

I have in mind for biomech hearts to be the only kind that these blocks can attach. I want to make the Biomech hull behave like normal hulls but also regenerate health slowly, the mass of the biomech heart blocks would govern the speed of regeneration.

Reactions: ybron

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    there are no real mods yet. Schema is working on the modding API at the moment. This isnt possible until he releases it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    If all you want is different textures/custom health and block properties, you can use the Block Editor built in to the launcher.

Reaction score
    This is an excellent idea! I would absolutely like a "Zerg" like mod. Maybe if I may steal the idea and go further with it... ;p
    It would be cool if you found certain planets with "taint" or "bio creep" that is infesting the local aliens on the planet and causing them
    so be abnormally aggressive. as well, some "infected" Planets could have small "Hives" that might be small dungeons.. like trying to go into an ant hill.. but the size of a small planet. and might find the "BioMech Cores" and the "Heart Relays" in there. ;D

May I just suggest to those who previously commented, and those to comment further, I found it a little discouraging that the Idea seemed kinda shot down due to the fact that the game isn't developed enough yet to make mods like these yet..
    I don't think that morb was saying right away. moreover that eventually mods like these will be an option, and we should start pumping great ideas like his out now and vote on them, so that when the game is ready.. we "the community" will know exactly what are the big hit ideas to start working on developping. Isn't that the purpose of this whole forum anyways?? I at least thought so..

Reactions: SnowShootZ